Unit Health Promotion Representatives - UHPRs
CF/Defence Team members have volunteered or been assigned as UHPRs for their respective Units:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with loading of Health Promotion Programs (HPP) for their Unit;
- Act as a resource person for co-workers with information and referrals on Wing or local community;
- Act as a conduit for dissemination of information and gather feedback regarding the needs and issues of their Unit;
- Assist in implementing HPP consistent with directions and standards at the National level for local needs;
- With the WHPD, maintain ongoing evaluation of HP efforts;
- Ongoing communication with WHPD and other UHPRs on the Wing;
- Assist with the delivery of HP packages in the form of lectures, literature, posters, workshops and seminars;
- Participate in training opportunities to enhance skills as UHPR;
- Attend scheduled StF Committee meetings and UHPR meetings;
- Lead by example; and
- Attend as many HP programs as possible.
Please contact the HP office for the contact information for your UHPR.
Terms of Reference