Base Fund Activity Grant
To apply for a Base Fund Activity Grant, please click here.
Hospital Comforts Fund
The Hospital Comforts Program was created in 2006 from a need to fill a perceived void with charitable works in providing for the care and comfort of Canadian Forces members confined to hospital from injury, illness, accident or surgery. Click Here for more
Workplace Amenities Grant Policy
POLICY CONCERNING WORKPLACE AMMENITIES PURCHASING
1 Apr 10
1. In the interests of maintaining a high level of morale within the workplace, it has
long been the practice of PSP to purchase basic workplace amenities for use within units.
This program is part of PSP’s overall morale and welfare program. It utilizes funds from
CFB Halifax Base Fund and is administered by PSP. The funds are intended to purchase
low cost items at the request of units for use within the workplace.
2. To utilize these funds all individual items for purchase must be under $150.
Fridges are specifically exempt from this program, as they can be bought using public
funds. Amenities that can be approved for purchase through this program include:
(1) Coffee Makers (Drip);
(4) Other items benefitting workplace morale will be considered.
3. Purchase requests should be submitted in memo format to the PSP Manager.
Purchase requests must include the following information:
(1) The requested item;
(1) The submitting organization;
(2) Intended place of use;
(3) A quote for the item.
4. All items should be purchased through CANEX, and approval will only be granted for purchase outside CANEX in exceptional circumstances. Once the memo is submitted to PSP, it must be approved after which the unit will be notified. Upon
approval, the unit can purchase the item and submit the receipt to PSP for payment.
5. For further information, please contact the PSP Manager at 721-1104.