Dress Regulations for Junior Rank's Mess
- The following dress regulations shall apply to all personnel (members and guests) when they are present in the Junior Rank's Mess;
- Male - Mess Kit, Uniform (2B), dark solid evening coloured suit; and
- Female - Mess Kit, Uniform (2B), formal evening attire.
- Male - sport jacket, dress shirt with tie or open neck, turtle neck, dress pants; and
- Female - dress, skirt or slacks with blouse.
- All variations of work dress and combat clothing will be permitted in the Mess. Sport shirt with slacks, shorts (dress type), sandals with socks or shoes, dress, skirt or slacks with blouse, shorts as mentioned above, appropriate footwear with socks or stockings may be worn at any time. Minimum clothing at all times - shorts, shirt, shoes, this includes all forms of military order of dress; and
- No torn, ripped, frayed or holey clothing, no cut off shorts or shirts, no profane logos or writing on clothing, no flip-flops or no halter or tube tops.
- No frayed or bleached blue jeans that are in poor state of repair. No muscle shirts or undershirts. PT clothing may be worn when authorized.
- No type of headdress is to be worn in the Mess at any time, with the exception of special functions at the discretion of the PMC.
- Headbands of cosmetic or ornamental nature (ie; beads, ribbons or braided leather) worn to compliment apparel, may be worn around the forehead by females.
- All clothing will be neat and clean. Any person entering the Mess will remain fully clothed at all times.
- The PMC may change the order of dress at any time to coincide with changes in the style or time of year.
- The duty custodian will have final say as to condition of dress.