General Strange Hall
The GSH is a place where people of all ages can come to compete, learn, exercise, relax, meet and enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle.
GSH Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday
- rowdy and boisterous behaviour that is distracting to others or is dangerous to either persons or property is not permitted and users will be asked to leave the premises.
- tobacco, food or drinks products (except water) are not permitted in the gymnasium, weight/cardio room, or pool area.
- outdoor shoes are not permitted.
- only families with children and persons with a disability may use the family change rooms. Keys must be signed out and returned to the front desk immediately. Storage of personal belongings in the family change rooms are at users own risk.
- children under the age of 6 do not need a GSH card and are free, however they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- children under the age of 12 may only participate in supervised programs (swimming, bowling, theatre, recreation school age programs) and can use the gym floor if the parent/guardian is present on the gym floor or using the indoor running track.
- children ages 12-17 yrs of age may use all facilities except the weight/cardio room and sauna (may use sauna with a parent/guardian).
- children ages 13-17 may use the weight/cardio room if they have attended the youth orientation course.
- users must be 16 years or older (unless accompanied by a parent/guardian) to use the squash/racquetball courts.
For more information, please contact the GSH Front Desk at 204-765-3000 ext 3889.
||Fitness Testing Room|
|Wii Fitness Room
|4 Badminton Courts
||3 Basketball Courts|
|3 Volleyball Courts
||3 Soccer Floors|
|2 Floor Hockey Courts
||200m Running Track|
||2 Squash/Racquetball Courts|
|2 Baseball Diamonds
||1 Soccer Field|
|2 Rugby/Soccer Fields
||3 Tennis Courts|
|Outdoor Skating Rink
|400m Running Oval
||1.2 km Fitness Trail|
|2 BBQ Pits
For more information, please contact the Facility Coordinator at
204-765-3000 ext 3315.