Go Search
Trenton > EN > Housing and Accommodation > Accommodation > Yukon Lodge Eligibility

Yukon Lodge Eligibility

Who is eligible to stay at the Yukon Lodge?

  • Members of the Regular Force and their dependants
  • Members of the Reserve Force
  • Members of the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires
  • Foreign military personnel and their dependants (duty or visiting)
  • PSP employees and their dependants
  • Public servants and their dependants, including casual employees and civilian employees under full-time contracts to DND
  • DND School Teachers (duty)
  • Members of the OPP (duty)
  • Members of the RCMP (duty)
  • Widows and their dependants of CF personnel receiving a benefit under the CFSA, DSPCA, the Pension Act or War Veterans Allowance Act
  • Former members of the CF in receipt of an annuity under CFSA, DSPCA or a Pension Act or War Veterans Allowance Act, and their dependants
  • Former PSP employees in receipt of an NPF annuity
  • Former civilian employees of DND in receipt of a government pension and their dependants
  • Dependants of members of the Reserve Force when the member is on full-time service

For more information on Accommodation Services or to book a stay, please contact Reservations.

Phone: (613) 392-2811 ext 7126
Toll Free: 1-877 GO YUKON (1-877-469-8566)
email: ReservationsDesk@forces.gc.ca

National Links
National and useful links

Local Links
Upcoming Events
CFB Trenton Map
Military Family ID Card
PSP Online Trenton
8 Wing Matters