Welcome to CFB Shilo
With a mandate to raise morale and promote physical fitness within the Canadian Forces community, the Canadian Forces Morale & Welfare Services Personnel Support Programs (PSP) Division is responsible for managing high quality physical fitness and education, recreation, mess operations, sports, deployment support and family services programs.
Shilo Courtesy Bus Schedule
Teeing up for a summer of savings
* Strong and exciting partnerships have developed between Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, the CF Appreciation Program, Golf Canada and PGA TOUR Canada. As a result of these partnerships, members of the Canadian Forces (CF) Community can enjoy complimentary access to all PGA TOUR Canada events this Summer, as well as the RBC Canadian Open and the CP Women’s Canadian Open.
* For more than a century, Canada’s National Open Championships have provided Canada’s top athletes with the opportunity to compete against the world’s best while leaving a significant charitable legacy in the host communities. The 2014 RBC Canadian Open will be played at the renowned Royal Montreal Golf Club, Ile-Bizard, Quebec from 24 July to 27 July 2014.
* The CP Canadian Women’s Open, which typically attracts the top players on the LPGA Tour, will be held 21 August to 24 August 2014 at the London Hunt and Country Club, in London, Ontario. Golf Canada invites all current and former members of the Canadian Forces and their families to attend. (Families refers to spouses, partners, and dependent children.)
* There are twelve PGA TOUR Canada events being held across Canada in 2014. You may consult the PGA TOUR Canada web-site (www.pgatourcanada.com) to find a tournament close to you. At each of these events, members of the CF Community will enjoy complimentary access and the opportunity to see some exciting golf.
* New on the PGA TOUR Canada schedule for this year is the Forces & Families Open, to be held at Hylands Golf Club, in Ottawa 4 – 10 August 2014, with all proceeds accruing to the Military Families Fund (part of the Support Our Troops Program).
* If being a spectator is not your thing, the CF Appreciation Program provides access to savings on memberships, golf instruction, equipment and golf get-a-ways. Be sure to check the site often and use the keyword search such as “Golf” to find the many discounts available from coast to coast.
The views and opinions expressed in any referenced external web link do not represent those of the Canadian Forces Personnel and Families Support Services, of the Canadian Forces, of the Department of National Defence, of the Government of Canada or of the leadership and staff of any of these entities. External links are provided for reference purposes and are listed solely as potential sources of additional information.
Due to the urgency or time sensitivity of the following content, it has been posted in its original language only. We regret that a translation is not yet available. The translated version will be posted as soon as possible.